PS3 Guides Are Yellow Light Repair Really Work

When my car breaks down I take it to a garage. When my TV stops working it will take you back to the repair shop. So, as you can imagine, when my PS3 PS3 error developed dreaded yellow light, then was ready to send back to Sony for repair.


In case you are unfamiliar with the error of PS3 yellow light, let me briefly explain what it is. This error is so called because the console stops working and starts to show a yellow light instead of the usual power green LED on the front of the box. This error is often caused by overheating and, unfortunately, the terminal unless you are willing to open the console and the inside of the skin.

Now most people, myself included, are often reluctant to do this - especially if the machine is still under warranty. However, the problem is that the official repair costs Sony about $ 150 and takes about 4 weeks to do - which is lot of money and time in my book. That's why I decided to try and find a quick and inexpensive way to solve the problem and after a little internet search I came up with the perfect solution - a PS3 Repair Guide yellow.

The guides cost a fraction of the repair of Sony, and can be downloaded from the Internet in minutes. I was a little skeptical when I first time I have mine, especially since I never opened my console before, but I did not have to worry about. The guide chose was well designed and full of great color photographs that made the whole process a breeze. Although he had never seen the inside of my PS3 I had the opportunity to correct the error in less than an hour - and my console still works perfectly today, almost 3 months later. I also learned a lot about the PS3, and I certainly would not be worried for their openness and repair again if I had to. For only $ 30 more or less, this was one of the best money I spent.

Thus, these guidelines PS3 yellow light repair really work You bet they do. The one I bought took a rookie and helped them repair the error of yellow light in about 60 minutes using only some basic tools from home. If you could do that for me, then you can do the same for you.